I just recently returned from a vacation to Iceland and Paris where my friend and I set out to see all the sights, walk all the places and eat all the things. I think we accomplished our goals!
Among the highlights:
- A multi-course Icelandic Christmas meal on our first night (over 9 courses!)
- The BEST fish & chips in downtown Reykjavik
- Hot chocolate at Angelina in Paris - this stuff is so rich, it's a meal in itself
- Beef Bourguignon and Tarte Tatin for Thanksgiving Dinner
- Fresh pastries every morning for breakfast
- And the wine...oh the wine...hot or cold, we drank it all!
See below for the culinary highlights of our trip!